Wednesday, May 7, 2014

『Things I Finish』Shu Uemura Fresh Cleansing Oil REVIEW

This is the very first post for my brand new category: “Things I Finish”. Nothing speaks louder than an empty bottle right? Most posts in this category will be about skin care products, but maybe in the future, there will be other things, who knows... =D
In this post I'll share with you my experience with this Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Fresh Cleansing Oil.
 
這是我“空瓶記”的第一篇文。空瓶記將主要分享護膚/美妝類產品心得,不過也許以後也會加入其他產品。
在這片文裡,我將分享植村秀櫻花水感潔顏油的使用心得
I got it from my cousin during my stay in Kunming, she is a huge fan of Shu Uemura, so she is determined to make as many converts as possible. In order to make her happy, I jumped on the Shu Uemura wagon that exact night.
 
這瓶潔顏油是我年初去昆明度假的時候表妹送給我的,她超迷植村秀的產品,為了讓她開心,我在她送我的當天晚上就開始了試用。

First let's see what Shu Uemura's got to say about this product:
 
 
Po我的心得前,先來看看植村秀官網是如何介紹這款產品的:
 

“An incredibly lightweight cleansing oil that leaves the skin clean, fresh and refined.

With the expertise in cleansing oil for half a century, our beloved fresh formula is powerfully reborn to target the source of oily concerns.

The water-like cleansing oil goes beyond make-up removal to dissolve and wash away excess sebum and blackheads that are stuck inside pores. No pulled or parched. The new formula, with cinnamon bark extract, regulates sebum secretion day after day. Shine is blotted and open pores appear shrunken. Blackheads are removed to reveal a refined, smooth skin.

Ideal for normal to oily skin types and acne-prone skin.”
全新如水般的清新質地,以不可思議的輕透配方輕鬆卸除彩妝,讓潔顏體驗清新加倍。全新添加『桂皮樹原葉萃取』+ 100%草本櫻花複合配方』(AHA櫻桃萃取菁華+櫻花葉草本原萃),特別針對易出油肌膚,洗去油性肌膚所有煩惱,調理皮脂分泌,溫和去角質,抑制導致肌膚發炎的發炎介質,改善肌理質地。一次完成清爽淨妝 + 控油去角質 + 深層極淨毛孔,零油光的清爽潔顏,透出純淨細緻的粉嫩肌!”

According to this information, this product would work wonders to my skin! And after my first try I was amazed: I only used a small amount (two pumps) and not only did it remove all of my bar-hopping-heavy-makeup, it also left my skin feel so soft! So since I was immediately in-love, I used it everyday. It was about 3 weeks or so when I noticed something unpleasant, I started to develop these teeny tiny bumps (whiteheads) alongside my nose bridge, though they're only visible from a very-close-distance, it doesn't change the fact that they are nasty – even more so than blackheads and usual acne...cuz there is absolutely NO SIMPLE WAY like a nose strip or some tea tree spot treatment for you to really clear them all out, and the clean up process can take ages. So once you've got them, they're there to stay.
 
如果訴求真是如此那麼我擁有陶瓷肌的夢想應該離我不遠了!在第一次使用後我更加確信了這點:我只用了按壓兩下的量就輕鬆卸掉了夜店妝,而且完全不幹!皮膚還很潤滑!於是我便開始每天大膽放心的使用 – 直到3週左右我發現鼻樑兩側長了好多的閉鎖型粉刺T0T, 大家都知道閉鎖型粉刺雖然遠觀是看不到也不疼不癢,但它超邪惡超難祛除的, 而且一不小心會變身超大痘痘...

The number one reason for whiteheads to occur is blocked pores, mostly caused by left over makeup or dirt, etc. clogging your pores, but in my case, it's because of this cleansing oil... All cleansing oils need to be emulsified COMPLETELY with water, (some cleansing milks too). If you don't do it well enough, it most certainly will give you clogged pores and whiteheads. I didn't know this then and continued to use this product “the wrong way” till the very last drop, I also didn't know for sure if it was because of this product, because I also started to use a new serum and moisturizer, but after this cleansing oil was finished and I switched back to my old “extra virgin pure olive oil” routine, I discovered the whiteheads start to disappear...
 
我知道導致閉鎖型粉刺的罪魁禍首是殘留在毛孔裡的灰塵和化妝品等,後來才知道原來使用潔顏油不當的話不但不會給你清潔毛孔反而會把毛孔給塞住各種皮膚問題...我是知道油類潔顏產品都要做乳化,但是看來我真的是小視了乳化這道簡單的工序...因為乳化不夠的話,乳化劑和油便會和融化掉的彩妝灰塵一起堵在你的毛孔裡!比光被彩妝灰塵堵住還要可怕一百倍!其實一開始我也不是很確定就是這款潔顏油的原因,因為同時我也有在用新的精華和保濕霜...於是我便一直“錯誤”的用完了一整瓶...直到恢復我之前的純Extra Virgin橄欖油後閉鎖型粉刺有變少、慢慢消失的時候才確定就是因為我用這款潔面油(乳化不徹底)導致的(淚)!

So people with oily/combo skin, stay away from cleansing oils or anything with emulsion agents!!! Unless you know the correct/effective ways of emulsifying them, in that case, please do share your tricks with the class! =D
 
這裡告誡大家,特別是油性/混合皮膚最好不要使用卸妝油或者含有乳化劑成份的潔顏產品,除非你真的可以保證自己能將乳化做得很好!
另外,如果你知道如何徹底乳化的話,請一定分享XD

I have never had whiteheads in my entire life and now I'm still fighting them every single day thanks to this cleansing oil and my lack of knowledge...I guess you do learn something new everyday. It's just so annoying that I had to learn this one the hard way...
 
我雖然是油性混皮,但之前除了輕微的毛孔問題外皮膚也算不錯,從來沒有試過長閉鎖...現在卻因為這款油+我白痴沒做好功課不知道要戰痘到何時才休。
 

 
FYI under are the impressive reviews on their website, all thumbs up except for two, well, I guess there is no "one size for all" when it comes to skin care either.
 
最後附上官網的心得,304個人除了2位都覺得這款潔顏油超讚,我現在真的好懷疑/好奇是它真的不適合我,還是都怪我乳化不徹底...
 


 
 
 
謝謝觀看^3^
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top