Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's Been a Long Time...

Well, it has been a long time indeed, since I last posted anything. Nothing really happened for the past few months, except our last minute three-week-vacay to Kunming in Feburary.






The trip started off very bad...our plane was delayed for 9 hours, almost missed the connecting flight in Hong Kong, Cathay lost our luggage...it was so stressful - the most stressful time of my life so far - if I may say.



Despite my superstition, the rest of the trip went perfectly: we got our luggage the next day we arrived, had a blast with my family, enjoyed so many great food and scenery...I miss Kunming so much sometimes it hurts.



After this trip, H wants to move there even more, I mean really “moving there”, for good. I am not sure though, Netherlands and Kunming both have their moments I guess, I can't decide which one I like more...at least for now I can't.
























This entry just made me missing Kunming even more now...Maybe I will move there one day, for good.


Thank you for reading! Till next post!

Kisses.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top