Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pink Saturday

This was a month ago. June 29th to be exact.


Pink Saturday is one of the largest LGBT events in the Netherlands, it's an annual event celebrating LGBT community and sexual diversity and equality, it's held in different cities each year and this year Utrecht got to be pretty in pink.


We didn't see much of the event though cuz we were busy shopping and pigging out...LOL


@Wok To Go Utrecht, I had Yaki Udon and Ebi Tempura for lunch.


Later on we had drinks @Josephine - Restaurant and Shop



Fran and I shared a piece of carrot cake, after hours of shopping and walking, we thought we deserved it haha.
I forgot what exactly we ordered for drinks...Mine had basil in it and hers had kiwi I think...
The carrot cake was nice and the drinks were very refreshing.


Fran is such a good friend!! She went to get me those cute flip flops while I waited (and shopped) in H&M cuz the shoes I wore were killing my feet not-so-softly. If it wasn't for her I would have to walk on my bare feet and probably lose them permanently...


Buys of the day

Tank Top with neon pink studs: H&M (sale)
Sport shorts: H&M (sale)
Studded bracelet: H&M


Macarons from Josephine (left→right): champagne, raspberry, basil & tomato and passionfruit.
They are the best macarons I've ever tasted in my entire life!!!←No exaggeration!


Basil & tomato is my fave flavor so far...the color combo is so Italian(>y<)




This sample lasted for three uses, to be honest I will not buy this product, ever. I didn't see any improvements; I guess three uses is too little to see any visible results anyway. But the most annoying thing is, it smells so horrible! I think I threw up a little in my mouth the first time I used it...and it didn't get any better the second or the third time. I tried, really, but I think we're just not meant to be.


Outfit of the day


Sweatshirt: H&M MAN (DIY off-shoulder)
Skinny jeans: Esprit (old)
Heels: H&M (old)
iPhone case: H&M KIDS


10 comments :

  1. Awww, long overdue post!!! Miss you sweetie! Let's meet up soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So suprised to see you here sweetie!
      we should def meet soon, maybe the 10th? xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. it's a date!!!
      but still, seriously wish you could go out during the workdays too...

      Delete
  3. I wish, not many days left after booking the trips :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah! first pic shocked me)))
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Seems like a super fun girlfriend's Saturday! <3 Loved the post, although made really miss my girls!.. We are all soo far away from each other... :( Will keep on 'blooging-stalking you'! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Seems like a super fun girlfriend's Saturday! <3 Loved the post, although made really miss my girls!.. We are all soo far away from each other... Will keep on 'blooging-stalking you'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manu! I also live quite far from all my friends :(
      I've added you to my reading list, hope to see you here or on your site soon! :)

      Delete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top