Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wish List - Skin Care

It's mid-June, and I already know what I want this year for Christmas...
Wish List - Skin Care



La Mer - Crème de la Mer - Moisturizing Soft Cream, $180 / La Mer - Crème de la Mer - World Ocean Day, $470
 / Guerlain - Super Aqua - Eye Cream, $97 / Guerlain - Orchidée Impériale -, $460
 / Clarins - Ogen, lippen en hals - Sérum Super Lift Contour des Yeux..., $62

No way I'm gonna buy all those myself, unless I found a new job or win a lotto 
(it's so hard to suddenly have to live an one-paycheck-life), 
okay, maybe I will still buy the Clarins Super Lift Eye Serum myself...

What do you want this year for yourself (Christmas)?

3 comments :

  1. ooo great stuff! hahaha super prepared for xmas, im not quite as ready as you ;)

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. o great post, keep posting to upgrade us regarding skin problems and other issues regarding skin...


    Botox in Chandigarh |
    Acne treatment in chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top