Friday, June 14, 2013

Photo Diary | Heavenly Haven

perks of not driving


everyone's going to the beach that Saturday, glad we didn't

Haven, Harderwijk
taken with Samsung Galaxy Note 2

windmill store
taken with Samsung Galaxy Note 2

windmill - you don't get any Dutchier than that
taken with Samsung Galaxy Note 2

water sports for kids

steam boats, barnacles and everything

even though the town was packed with ppl because it's the annual Aaltjesdagen,
it still managed to make you feel so peaceful...

beautiful right?
the blue thingy with a round dome is the Dolphinarium Amusement Park
Welcome to the year 1560! For a sec I thought I was on the set of Game of the Throne LOL

never leave a haven without eating their fresh fish!!!



best broodje paling I have ever tasted!

I seriously wanna move here, it's so beautiful, everyone is so friendly and nice

taken with Samsung Galaxy Note 2

outfit of the day
taken with Samsung Galaxy Note 2

my usual until-next-post-selfie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top