Thursday, June 27, 2013

『Outfit』Anything Mesh



that's the only outfit I snapped in the entire last week...
that's why I suck at being am not a fashion blogger LOL
why aren't any of my friends living nearer to me so they can take my outfit pix...
or at least like (to take) fashion ootds for that matters...
Mesh tops are the best. They are so breathable and yet not (very) revealing.



I actually wanted these shoes in white, unfortunately they are not available (sold out?)...but hey, we don't always get what we want right...and nice shoes are nice shoes doesn't matter which color they are, especially when they are on sale for only seven-freaking-teen euros...I wouldn't mind even if they are pink LOL. Oh and don't forget to check out the kids department while you're shopping, the cute accessories they have nowadays for teens and kids will surprise you. Like my iPhone case from the second pic, can you believe it's only 2 euros?!


mesh top: H&M (old)
jeans: Only
wedges: H&M (sale)
purple iPhone case: H&M (sale)

2 comments :

  1. OMG These are super cute! They remind me of my Steve Maddens! I like your blog =^-^= Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin'? I shall follow you right now!

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx Kat!!! Loving your blog too!!! Followed you back on Bloglovin and with GFC. See you soon! :-*

      Delete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top