Tuesday, June 4, 2013

『New in | Review』Clarins Eye and Face Care

Douglas is the best!!! 24hr in house delivery guaranteed!

guess what are inside :P
Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash € 31, 95
Clarins Lift-Minceur Visage Contouring Facial Lift € 44, 10
my second tube and third bottle, no need for elaboration. :D
it's perfect for "anti-sagging"
A lot of ppl say it's too early to use these kinds of products for me, but I disagree, I even think I started too late! I should have started when I was 20, cause once you go saggy you can never go back! And sagging is WAY WORSE than wrinkles, it makes you look tired and even older! Well, at least according to me it is. I don't know if it's the "massage" or the product or both, my jawline is more defined after two weeks use already.

it's very light and is absorbed very quickly
It's very gentle on the skin, it doesn't break me out at all! Which is rare, cause I have quite sensitive skin and I break out easily. Most anti-aging products break me out, especially the serums, even Estee Launder ANR...Anyway, the smell is also very light and fresh. I use it every evening after cleansing my face, two pumps are enough for my face and neck, so one bottle can go a long way. It's definitely one of those products worth the bucks.

it's suitable for all type of skins, even the sensitive ones
It says to use in the morning or anytime during the day, I use it every morning and evening. In the morning I use it before my eye cream. In the evening, I put it on together with the Facial Lift, do the auto-lift "massage" thing described on the method manual. And then carry on with the rest of my routine.

it's also very light and can be easily absorbed
This Eye Revive Flash does tightens under the eye and those small dry/stress lines I have near the outer corner of my eyes are almost faded, I can't say much about the brightening effect though cause my dark under eye circles are not that bad. In general, I love it, I will keep on using this and in a year or two I'm going to pair it with the Super Lift Eye Serum from Clarins and maybe switch to a richer eye cream.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top