Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dukan Diet Recipe: Tuna Pizza Slices

prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
makes: 4 slices



what you need
1 small eggplant
4 mushrooms, sliced
1 sweet pepper, sliced
1 can tuna in water
skim yogurt, salt, pepper, Italian herbs mix

what you do
- preheat the oven to 160 (hot air)
- cut eggplant into four slices as pizza crust
- spread skim yogurt on top of each eggplant slice


- spread tuna evenly on each slice
- put skim yogurt and Italian herbs mix on top of the tuna


- layer sliced sweet pepper and mushroom on top
- add salt, pepper and some more Italian herbs mix


- bake in the oven for 30 mins


enjoy! 

1 comment :

  1. Right away I am going away to do my breakfast,
    once having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... acai ultra

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top