what you need
4 medium sweet peppers, emptied
200g konjac noodle, washed
100g river cooked and peeled shrimps
2 large leaves of any leafy greens of your choice, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 scallion, finely chopped
pepper, salt, chili powder or any herbs you like
what you do
- mix shrimps, konjac noodle, chopped leafy greens, onion and scallion with salt, pepper and other herbs you like well in a bowl.
- stuff the washed and emptied peppers
- place the stuffed peppers on an oven plate (if you are using a steam oven) or steaming tray (if you are using the pan).
- For steam oven: steam at 100 degree for 20 minutes. For pan: bring 2 liters of water to boil, place the steaming tray on top, cover and steam at medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately (you can also add some sweet soy sauce or ketchup).