Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dukan Diet Day 3

Today is the third day, which according to the calculation I'd be starting my second phase-the Cruise Phase, but like I said before, I want to drop 10+ kilos instead of 4, so I decided to do 5 days of the Attack Phase.
source: 2013willbeyouryear

This morning I woke up with a very bad muscle ache, a super dry mouth and a throat ache. I dunno if it's because of the diet, (some ppl mentioned this before I think) or simply cuz I'm coming down with a cold... anyway, when I tried to get outta bed (I was super tired like I'd just ran a marathon...), I discovered that I have this crazy dizziness, along with a racing heart. As if I was on my second day of fasting...These are the EXACT same symptoms! Trust me, I know! I've been on fasting way too many times to get this wrong! I immediately drank a lot of water and upped my dose of oat bran, I feel a little better now, but still not good enough...I guess my body really doesn't like how I'm talking away her reserves huh?

Now, I dunno what I should do, shall I continue the Attack Phase despite all the symptoms? or should I go to the Cruise Phase as recommended??

P.S. Up till now, 2 days of PP diet, I have lost 1.3kilos!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top