Monday, April 29, 2013

Dukan Diet Day 1

today finally I'm starting my Dukan diet!! according to the calculation I'm only 4 kilos away from my true weight...however it's still 10 kilos too much from my dream weight, so I've decided that I'm gonna try to reach my dream weight instead of my true weight since I'm def NOT gonna be satisfied at all with just 4 kilos...

original calculation by Dukan Diet

I had my bfast at 9 this morning: 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 skinny lattes, 1 self-made soy milk (soy beans, Job's Tears/coixseed and goji berries). I dunno if it's cuz I'm not use to protein-load for bfast or something else I was nauseated after eating...fortunately after some mint tea I'm feeling a bit better. now it's almost 12 o'clock and yet I'm not hungry at all! I think I may skip lunch and have an early dinner...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top